Sunday, November 28, 2010

Getting Anxious

Well, it's been almost two weeks since my last post. I still haven't gotten sick really, but the mornings are pretty tough these days. For the first hour or two after I get out of bed (sometimes longer, depending on the day), I feel incredibly faint and lightheaded if I'm up and moving around. If I can just relax or lay down, I'm usually ok. Oh wait, I have a 10-month-old. Try resting in the morning with a baby who wants to eat and play and demands 100% of your attention. Better yet, try feeding, and playing with, and giving 100% of your attention to a baby when you feel on the verge of passing out at any given second. Haha. Once I get past the mornings though, I'm usually fine. This is still a million times better than my first pregnancy, so I honestly can't complain too much.. Just for that first hour or two each day.

It's Sunday night, and my ultrasound is Tuesday morning! I'm really getting anxious about this. I'm so excited to actually see my new little one, to see his or her heart beating. But there's also that part of me that is worried there might be a problem somehow. I think every pregnant woman, especially in her first trimester, must have these same thoughts. I know I did when I was pregnant with Juliet. I'm thankful that I'm able to have such an early ultrasound done, so that I can have that peace of mind. I'll also get our due date!! I'm hoping for late July, which will give Matt a better chance to be here for the birth. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but that's so much easier said than done, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment