Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Three positive tests


I woke up this morning at 6am to a call from Matt! I told him our news right away, and he's just as excited as I am. We talked for about two and a half hours about all sorts of exciting new things. As soon as Jules woke up, we were off to Walgreens to pick up another test. I figured I should get two different kinds, just to be sure. It's still early, so the lines on the new tests are pretty light, but they're definitely there!! We're having a baby!
I'm now off to hunt for an obstetrician/midwife in the area, and then I'm going to go visit my mom and my mother-in-law to share the news with them. I'm not planning on telling most people for a while, but I know I can't keep it from our mom's (or my sisters, either, probably).

No comments:

Post a Comment